Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Prayer requests and praises

**PRAISE** Our court appointment went smoothly and we were able to book a return ticket for Fred
**PRAISE** The weather finally cooled down. Although I’m not a huge fan of cold rainy weather, I wasn’t specific when I asked for the weather to cool off! My prayer has definitely been answered. Maybe next time I should pray for sunny and low 70s! (I guess you can consider that a new more specific prayer request)
*Pray for safe travel for Fred
*Pray for Amina, Khrystyna, and Masha to pick up English quickly and to not be apprehensive about moving to America
*Pray for a smooth transition when we all head home!
*Please continue to pray for our previously mentioned prayer requests

1 comment:

Missy said...

How tremendous that court went well! I am so happy for your family and for your new daughters!