Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I'm still behind....

I know I'm still a few days behind, but I'll catch up! In the meantime, please pray that will be able to find reasonably priced airline tickets home. When Fred called Northwest to see about changing my flight and getting flights for the girls, the flights were pretty full for next week and it would be over $6000 to fly home on Wednesday, there are no available flights on Thursday, and over $5,000 to fly home Friday. We may end up having to buy tickets on another airline. Please pray that we'll be able to work something out!

Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lisa,

So good to hear from you; we really enjoy all of the pictures, too.

Please don't be so hard on yourself about the journaling, etc. You are doing a great job!

We will pray about your need for reasonably priced plane tickets back to the U.S.A. We can't wait to meet your two beautiful daughters!!!

Take care. We'll keep you close in prayer.

Love,

Rosa and Ken

PS Ken said it was good to see Fred on Sunday!

honestybecomesme said...

Hi Lisa,
If you have time, is there anyway that you could email me, or post on my site, what the website was you bought your tickets from?
Thank you and blessings!
Christina Circle

Alex Tkach said...

May God bless you! It’s a hard time for Ukraine and those who live in this country. Visit our site hopenowusa.org to learn more!