Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Prayer Requests:

*Please pray that the weather will cool down. We are
tired all the time because of the heat and are not
sleeping well!

*Please pray that we get a court date this week. Fred
would like to be able to get back to work as soon as
possible. Also, I don’t want to spend my entire summer
in Ukraine!

*Pray for our relationship with the orphanage. Pray that
we would be a source of encouragement to the staff of
the orphanage as well as the kids.

*Pray that the children who are in the orphanage will be
put on the registry soon so that they can be adopted by
loving families and that those children who are already
on the registry will be adopted quickly!

*Pray for all the families who are waiting to adopt. It is
a long and emotional process. Pray for strength and
stamina and that things will move swiftly along.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Fred, Lisa and Daughters,

Wow! What a process and all in 90 degree heat. We have to admire you and will continue to keep you in our prayers. Thanks for the update on how we can best pray for you.

Your daughters are absolutely beautiful. Having raised three daughters, Ken and I can only imagine the "fun" you will have! How many bathrooms did you say you have???

I'd better get busy, but know you are being prayed for and loved!

Because of Him,

Ken and Rosa

Anonymous said...

Fred and Lisa,
I have been reading your blog every day. I am so happy you are bringing Amina too! In one of your blogs you mentioned that Vika was there. I remember her from Fort Wayne. She saw Luda and Ira crying (and me and Laura)when we told them they had to go back to the Ukraine, and she pulled her chair up next to mine and started patting me on the back. It was so sweet. Has anyone spoken for her?
Wasn't she about 11 or 12?

Please know you are in our thoughts and prayers. I hope things get resolved soon so you can head back home. Take care of yourselves and your beautiful little girls.

Anne Shuherk and family